Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Girls Night Out

Syd and her 3 very best friends (they've been friends since before they were born) got together for a girls night out birthday party.

The 4 girls went to dinner and a movie by themselves.   Well, the moms stayed a table and a couple of rows away...but they ordered their own food.....picked their own seats for the movie and giggled and giggled without anyone telling them to be quiet.
They loved it.


fancy glasses for their lemonade


The birthday song
 Our waiter was AWESOME.   He brought out the cupcakes after dinner was over and sang.  alone.  very well I might add.  in Italian.    After it was over I saw Syd's face flush and her bottom lip quivered.   She whispered to her friend that she didn't know why, but she felt like she was going to cry....and before she could swallow it back...the tears started flowing.   She was extremely embarrassed by all of the attention I guess.
We moms turned and started talking....acted as if we didn't notice....we didn't want to embarrass her with anymore attention.  Her friends were able to comfort her and she quickly recovered and all was good.
The Lorax
Hailey

Nia

Imani


high heeled dress up shoes.   NO WAY !




I love these girls !  Thanks for sharing such a fun day with my Syd.