![]() |
| My own little Jack-o-lantern ! |
OR. you might even say that mama needs some new dance moves.
Upper right was
Incidentally upper lefty was knocked out with so much force from my booty that it shot directly to the back of her throat and was swallowed. The tooth fairy compensated her for both teeth last night.
Tell me how bad this is. 10:30 and I'm trying to forge a reply on Syd's note to the tooth fairy..which is harder than one might think...and realized that we only had 1$ bill. J scrounged up $1.00 in quarters before I realized that I had a dollar in my wallet (very rare that I EVER have cash) but in between me getting the 2nd dollar we had discussed "borrowing" a dollar from Syd's bank. ha ha ha
Now that's what I call the gift that keeps on giving.
