Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Wanna know what I can do ?
Make cheesecake.  in a spring form pan.  in a water bath.  all by myself.
and oh my gracious it was good.
You can find the recipe here.     I'm usually so critical of my own work that I can't really appreciate it as much.   This.  this turned out Perfect and tasted awesome !
I was scared to wrap it in tinfoil like she says to.  partly because my tinfoil wasn't big enough to wrap around the entire pan  and I was scared to layer it in case water leaked in.   So I used a turkey bag that fit the entire pan and just cinched it really tight up top.

My water bath :)

Just out of the fridge.   Slightly pulled away from the edges.   I did end up cooking mine almost 10 minutes longer than the recipe suggested.    

Finale.   I caramelized my pecans....SO good. 

So good that it went fast.    
This would make a nice substitute at Thanksgiving.   The taste was a bit like a pumpkin roll.   So yummy.   I can't wait for an excuse to make this again.