The kids had a lot of energy Sunday morning and after taking it out on each other I decided to put them to work.
I put salt in one bowl. vinegar in another. and water to rinse. They each were armed with a rag and an old toothbrush. This little task kept them busy for almost 45 minutes.
Do you think they'll know if I pull out the same money and tell them it's dirty and needs to be cleaned ? :)
This is my shifty eye kid. Ryan can give you a look and you know he's thinking up something. A lot of times he does it from the side. Mostly I laugh. Until I have to get him out of whatever it is he was thinking up.
I think this is a nice shade don't you ?
Nathan ate his sisters strawberry jello.
I loved how it made him look like he was wearing lipstick.





